- Location: Totowa, New Jersey
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #35964
Analytical Chemist — 3 Openings
Our client in the Totowa, NJ area is experiencing explosive growth and is looking to add to staff.
They are a leading provider of process control equipment for chemical processes in semiconductor, advanced Wafer Level Packaging (WLP), printed circuit board (PCB), and LED industries as well as electronics R&D labs developing next-generation technologies.
Great entry point into R&D role – our client seeks bright, creative, scientific professionals.
We are seeking the following:
1-2 years experience out of school
Chemistry or Chemical Engineering Degree
Analytical Chemistry experience
- Develop new chemical methods for analysis and equipment for implementation purposes
- Develop analytical methods for process solutions used in metal deposition and other areas of semiconductor manufacturing
- Interface with the engineering group to design commercial analyzers
- Plan and conduct experiments then write technical report findings
- Participate in documenting, testing, and supporting equipment
- Prepare scientific publications and present work at conferences
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in chemistry are required plus, analytical chemistry skills preferred
- 1-2 + years of precision and successful experience are essential
- Must possess independent problem-solving skills and the ability to perform experimental work
- Project management and strong organizational skills are helpful
- We seek candidates with excellent communication skills, ability to multitask projects and collaborate effectively with other team members