Analyst Rebate Incentives
- Location: Duluth, GA
- Type: Contract
- Job #37678
Looking for a Business Analyst to work with a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company to assist in improvement of promotions team!
Our ideal candidate consists of strong analytical skills or a finance background to analyze and calculate large sects of data.
Location: Preferred for the candidate to be located in Duluth, GA. Can do remote work on Fridays. – Possibility that non-local candidate can work remote all the time
Mon-Thurs. – Onsite; Friday – optional remote 8am-5p
Type of Job: Temp to Hire
Assignment lasts at least a year with possibility of getting hired on permanently.
About the job:
- Works with large scale databases, transactional lines, and inbound inquires
- Assists with rebate payments and tracking inquires,
- Handles large scale investigations, and manages specific based customer enrollments
- Meets regularly with defined clients and stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs
- Determines requirements to present possible solutions or improvements Client Support
- Performs baseline system support, administrative and maintenance duties for assigned systems
- Troubleshoots application and system problems and takes corrective actions Technical Focus
- Serves as an expert on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture preferably in SAP
- Employs comprehensive knowledge to influence technology decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience working with strong analytical skills; analyzing and calculating large sects of data
- SAP and Vistex (rebate tool) Preferred
- Pharma experience preferred but not necessary