Administrator Commodity I (FI1)
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Type: Contract
- Job #34484
Vulnerability Technician starting 28/hr!
- Responsible for global software deployments using Microsoft SCCM
- Work with the project management team to design software deployments
- Work with project management team scheduling software deployments for specific targets
- Report progress for software deployments to the project management team
- Perform operational tasks processing access requests
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve incident tickets
- Vulnerability Management
- Investigate vulnerability findings presented by IT Security Team
- Recommend a proper course of action to resolve vulnerability issues
- Work with business areas to resolve vulnerability issues
- Works effectively with internal IT team, external IT teams, and business functions partners to accomplish organizational goals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including security policies, code of conduct, safety, and GxP compliance.
- A successful candidate must be a proficient IT Desktop Support professional with 4 or more years of experience or hold a BS or MS in Computer Science, possess excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Must have a broad knowledge of Windows based systems such as Active Directory, PowerShell, Microsoft Office 365 in a tenant environment, Security concepts, and Bomgar / RDP
- Experience deploying software using Microsoft SCCM (specifically required deployments, creating, and maintaining collections)
- Experience following policies and procedures for ensuring security and integrity
- Understand security concepts and security policies (patches, anti-virus, encryption, vulnerabilities) at the endpoint level