Account Executive – Upstate NY
- Location: Upstate NY
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38494
- Salary: $110,000.00
Our Client is commercializing minimally invasive molecular diagnostics in blood and urine to enable doctors to select optimal therapies for cancer and other diseases.
This role will be responsible for covering upstate New York, including Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany.
- Manage day to day sales operations within defined geography
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply scientific concepts in a sales process
- Interact regularly with sales colleagues across the country
- Provide accurate territory forecasts when necessary
- Interface with Sales, Marketing, CLIA lab scientists, operations and executive team
- Offer timely contact and solutions to all incoming requests from customers, patients, providers and partners
- Keep focus on process development for improvements in efficiency and customer experience
- Partner with lab operations to ensure successful functions including but not limited to launches, conferences, process improvements, etc
- This role will work with PHI and as such, the ideal candidate has experience handling PHI
- Employee will need to complete HIPAA/PHI training within 30 days of hire
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum 5-10 years’ experience selling into physician offices and healthcare networks
- Previous sales experience in Urology or Diagnostics is strongly preferred
- Strong history of documented sales achievements
- Ability to build trusted relationships with senior level healthcare professionals
- Interacts internally and externally with all levels of the organization ranging from individual contributors to executive level management, requiring negotiation of critical matters and the ability to persuade and influence diverse groups such as employees, colleagues, vendors, clients, and agencies
- Experience/proficiency with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM systems, etc.
- Able to travel up to 50% of work week
- Strong ability to analyze performance trends and operational metrics to identify and articulate performance issues and improvement opportunities
- Proven ability to analyze issues for root cause, and fix them at the source. Must be able to make quick and concise decisions
- Diverse background that includes experience with, clinical labs, marketing, and sales teams
- Effectively manage relationships with existing clients to drive growth trends and achieve/exceed territory goals.