If you are seeking to further your career in drug development, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing diagnostic and drug development capabilities to make a difference through clinical, non-clinical, and commercial settings! We are seeking a Lab Accessioner to join their growing team!
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Performs routine processing of specimens including blood, urine and tissue samples.
- Receives and process all specimens for clinical testing
- Manages clinical information within LIMS database
- Performs internal audits of clinical charts
- Collaborates with various departments to ensure testing accuracy
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates and Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1 year of specimen processing preferred
- Laboratory Experience preferred
- Specimen Processing preferred