If you are seeking to further your career in drug development, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing diagnostic and drug development capabilities to make a difference in clinical, non-clinical, and commercial settings! We are seeking an accessioner to join their growing team!
Location: Knoxville, TN
Type of Job: 3 months; possibility to extend
Schedule: 3rd shift
Performs routine processing of specimens including blood, urine, and tissue samples.
· Receives and processes all specimens for clinical testing
· Manages clinical information within the LIMS database
· Performs internal audits of clinical charts
· Collaborates with various departments to ensure testing accuracy
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 1 year of specimen processing required.