If you are passionate about providing health care through diagnostic testing, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing cutting edge diagnostic testing to make a difference! We are seeking a Specimen Processor to join their growing team!
Type: Contract (3 month)
Shift: M-F, 10:30pm-7am, every other weekend rotation
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Previous lab experience preferred.
- Works with other laboratory employees to catalog patient specimens, like blood, urine, or tissue, for analysis.
- Receives and triages all specimens for clinical testing.
- Manages clinical information within LIMS database.
- Performs internal audits of clinical charts.
- Collaborates with various departments to ensure testing accuracy.
- Lab professionals carry out diagnosis and treatment based on the samples received.