Our global medical device client is seeking Staff Accountants to join their team! The ideal candidate will have experience conducting quarter/month-end close, with reconciliations experience.
Location: Trumbull, CT
Shift: Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Pay: $35-$40 per hour
- Process standard/reversing monthly journal entries.
- Manage CEA (capital equipment acquisition) process.
- Record all fixed asset transactions in SAGE/FAS system and corresponding monthly transactions.
- Fixed Asset reporting – book/tax; actual to forecast.
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet accounts as assigned
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to Corporate Reporting, Insurance and Tax Departments.
- Provide support for quarterly and annual internal and external third-party SOX audits.
- Prepare monthly financial books and annual budget books.
- Maintain master chart of accounts and reconciliation of trial balance to excel reporting templates.
- Performs additional duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting experience, Manufacturing preferred
- Experience with ERP Systems, i.e. SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products to include Excel, Word, Outlook
- High level of interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Strong skills to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work cross functionally in order to achieve desired results
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional skepticism