Our Client, a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) for pharmaceutical and biotech companies, is seeking a Process Engineer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and commercialization of innovative medicines, from early-stage development through final production.
Pay: $83k-$99k (depending on experience)
- Support the company in the development and optimization of manufacturing processes, improving them and increasing the scale.
- The ultimate goal is to develop processes that optimize the product yield and minimize the cost of production.
- Utilize and apply knowledge of basic scientific principles, theories and concepts to develop solutions to problems of moderate complexity.
- Design and conduct experiments at small and medium scales in co-ordination with R&D group.
- Collect and analyze data from development batches and provide process development reports and tech transfer reports.
- Provide input in developing robust process validation programs.
- Perform risk assessment and present ideas for modifying existing procedures and suggest alternative methods to improve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering or Natural Sciences required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent combination of education and experience