Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Local Chemical Manufacturing Company located outside the NW perimeter area is seeking to fulfill the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
The ideal candidate must have an outstanding work ethic and work well with others. Candidate must have experience being in a lead position to qualify for the Supervisor position.
Pay rate: $25-$27/hr (90 day Bonus)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Supervising Shipping & Receiving departments and personnel.
- Monitoring receiving and shipping procedures to ensure products are unloaded, received, put away, selected, and loaded in the most efficient manner.
- Work with Inventory Control to ensure product is maintained and is properly stored and rotated.
- Communicate and reinforce policies and procedures to ensure associates are trained in safety, job knowledge, and performance standards.
- Monitor associates work and plan, schedule to cover vacation, holidays and coordinate associates needed to accomplish all warehousing activities.
- Liaison and work with Office personnel on flow of receiving and daily shipping priorities.
- Familiar with Barcode scanning systems and ensure computers and RF equipment are used safely.
- Communicate with and schedule LTL/Intrastate Freight companies.
- Perform Cycle counts and Annual Physical Inventory.
- Additional duties to be discussed during the interview.
- 3-5 years warehouse related experience and/or training, or combination of education and experience.
- Hands on experience in pulling orders and staging them for Nationwide and Export shipments.
- Familiar with FedEx shipping system
- Certified in D.O.T 49CFR Regulations is preferred.