Our client, a global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, is looking for an Engineer to join their growing team! With an innovative product range from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a true difference!
Schedule: M-F (8am-5pm)
Type: Contract (6 month)
- BS degree
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Support the implementation of a product stewardship database.
- Ensure part, packaging and product information is accurately tracked in database.
- Work for Corporate Regulatory/Product Stewardship team and provide updates as needed.
- Ensure compliance with geography specific restricted substance requirements (e.g., RoHS, REACH, EU MDR).
- Track and work with various groups on component changes in the manufacture.
- Import and distribution of any new product or relocation of manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate division compliance with all RSM reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with R & D support, the implementation and integration of RSM evaluations.