Machine Operator I – 2nd Shift
Great opportunity to work with manufacturing, processing, and distribution of medical devices and implantable tissues used in cardiac and vascular surgical procedures focused on aortic repair!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 1pm-11:30pm
Pay: $20/hr – $23/hr DOE
- Perform simple machine set ups with minimal supervision
- Operate and monitor CNC and manual machinery according to GMP requirements.
- Conduct dimensional measurement using micrometers, test indicators, optical comparators and gage blocks
- Legibly complete processing records and related documentation
- Work with management in solving equipment or processing problems
- Perform periodic maintenance items as directed
- Suggest process and equipment improvements
- Manage time effectively
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Mechanical aptitude examples are required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic computer skills including at minimum, be adept in use of MS Office, internet, and electronic mail
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!