Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Lab Technician to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge treatments and make a difference!
**May not own or have contact with other birds or poultry.**
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7AM-3:30PM with some OT & Weekends as needed
Terms: 1 year Contract with the potential for extension or conversion
- Compliance with all safety procedures and SOPs related to each job task
- Preparation and proper documentation of samples and analysis
- Performing all processes in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures; always utilizes sterile technique; active knowledge of working under laminar flow hoods and HEPA filtered environment
- Communicates any occurrence to team leader and/or supervisor immediately
- Responsible for keeping the lab area clean, sterile and in compliance always
- Several individual monthly responsibilities are assigned. Individuals must ensure these activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works well independently and within a team environment
- Works cooperatively to train with the line leaders, team leaders and supervisor – training is vital to performance and should be considered a priority.
- Must be able to accurately measure liquid volume, convert units of measure and perform moderately complex calculations
- Communicates well with fellow team members regarding daily tasks. Always prepare for day ahead.
- Maintains accurate and timely manufacturing records, this includes all paperwork and files.
- Actively promotes safety and awareness in the lab, always acting in occurrence with safety practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferred -Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in laboratory setting
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**