Medical Lab Scientist III
If you are seeking to further your career in drug development, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing diagnostic and drug development capabilities to make a difference through clinical, non-clinical, and commercial settings! We are seeking a Medical Lab Scientist to join their growing team!
Job Opportunity in Thiensville, WI
Pay Rate: $28-39/hr
Shift: 3rd shift
To perform unique and complex procedures and functions to find results to ensure quality patient care.
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria.
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure proper functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Education requirement: BS in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or Clinical Laboratory Science
- Generalist experience required; Coag, Hem, Uranalysis, etc.
- Blood bank experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical laboratory testing experience is required.
- ASCP or AMT certification is preferred.