A global provider of innovative supply chain solutions who prides themselves on reliable delivery of mission-critical solutions. Looking to grow their team to help serve a wide range of industrial manufacturing.
Pay Rate: $20 an hour
- 1st Shift (M-F with flexible start time)
Type of Job: Contract To Hire
To maintain adequate stock levels, and perform value added functions on the customer site.
- Receive and verify product and documentation to ensure accuracy of inventory required for the customer specifications and site.
- Gather, deliver, and stock inventory storage cribs and fill bins/cabinets on the customer site.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products including, but not limited to, hardware, chemicals, tooling, and electric components, services, inventory systems, quality requirements, and customer plans and specifications.
- Perform inventory inspections and analysis.
- Perform regularly scheduled reading and maintain matching units to the required standards.
- Follow established work procedures to ensure compliance with all customer site requirements in accordance with safety and security processes.
- Monitor production floor bins and storage cabinets to determine when replenishment of stock is required.
Education& Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year manufacturing or technical experience