Chemical Lab Technician
Great opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of testing, inspection, and certification services to companies all over the world, in a variety of industries.
We are seeking a Chemical Laboratory Technician to assist in analyses of various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum, and Petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases!
Pay: $20-$24/hr DOE
Schedule: 4/12 – DuPont
Location: Pasadena, TX to train 3-4 weeks
Transfer to St. Croix (Island) **EXPENSES COVERED**
Type of Job: Temp to hire
- Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis on products including Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum and Petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases, etc.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
- Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Follows all safety and regulatory procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in science w/ academic lab experience or experience in related work is preferred
- Chemical Laboratory Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working within TESTING of Oil and Gas products preferred