Global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies and thousands of us are working to make a lasting impact on health, spans the spectrum of healthcare. Countless products ranging from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond.
Type: Contract to hire – about 1 year
Shift: M-F (8am-4:30pm)
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering or closely related scientific technical area preferred with 1+ years of experience in regulated manufacturing experience.
- FDA regulated manufacturing experience; Nonconformance management/CAPA experience.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area by implementing and documenting improved manufacturing instructions.
- Experience with SolidWorks (or similar CAD mechanical modeling system) is required.
- Proficient with EXCEL for analyzing data (e.g., PIVOT Tables, VLOOKUP functions) desired.
- Works in various electronic manufacturing systems to ensure compliance of manufacturing specifications and processes.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing technicians to troubleshoot and document non-conforming products by executing engineering analysis and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved manufacturing processes to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Supplier Quality to communicate and coordinate technical activities and can analyze manufacturing data to communicate concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems.