Laboratory Service Coordinator
Opportunity to join one of the leading life science technology companies withing their client services team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of overall Support delivery for the assigned customer.
- Facilitates the end to end customer service interactions with 3rd party service providers.
- Development of customer relationships, often requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Directly interacts with External and Internal Customers of all levels.
- Understand service management asset delivery needs; service levels and cost.
- Report and track 3rd party delivery and costs. Recommend improvements that meet needs and requirements.
- Understand and apply appropriate management-sanctioned quality improvement processes.
- BA/BS degree in life sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) or equivalent experience in a similar position