Quality Control Inspector – 2nd Shift
Our client has over 30 years of experience, specializing in custom formulations for various beauty and personal care products. Prioritizing building trust with our clients is our top priority, promising transparency, reliability, and partnership in every aspect of our work.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM (Overtime as Needed; Weekend OT Possible)
Terms: Contract-to-Hire (6 months/1040 hours)
- Inspect, sample, and test products and materials during manufacturing to ensure compliance with company and customer standards.
- Document results and recommendations on inspection reports.
- Conduct basic lab testing on bulk and finished products.
- Count products tested or inspected and verify packaging weight.
- Monitor production operations for GMP compliance.
- Place non-conforming items on hold and communicate issues to management and appropriate departments.
- Write non-conformance reports as needed.
- Perform additional assigned duties.
- 50% of healthcare costs covered by the company (medical, vision, and dental).
- 11 paid holidays annually.
- 401K with company match.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of Quality Control experience in a manufacturing facility (preferred).
- Previous experience in a QC Lab.
- Understanding of quality control standards and inspection techniques.
- Basic computer skills, including data entry.
- Detail-oriented with basic technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- GMP/ISO experience is a plus.