Materials Planning Analyst I
Exciting 9+ month contract development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
Materials Planning Analyst
28.00-32.25 per hour
- Procures materials from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Studies market trends, interviews vendors and recommends sources of supply. Analyzes quotations received, selects or recommends suppliers and schedules deliveries.
- Supervises preparation of orders and follows up to expedite delivery and shipment.
- Develops and maintains necessary records and reports.
- Typically would possess a degree in Materials and Logistics Management.
- Often has CPM certification or similar. Advanced Excel and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!