Analytical Scientist II
*NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY*
Our Analytical Scientist opportunity is a great opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in innovation, improving the lives of people and animals, and helping the community!
Location: Lancaster County
Pay: $90k-$100k (depending on experience)
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Analytical Scientist daily tasks:
- Development, optimization, and validation of scientifically sound analytical methods to ensure analysis and prompt release of raw materials, finished products, and stability studies.
- Assess testing methodologies and their application to different sample matrix, instrumentation and will include evaluation of testing results from contract laboratories to be sure that the agreed methods and testing parameters were properly followed.
- Assist with routine testing of raw materials, stability samples finished products and out of specifications.
- Operate instrumentation such as balances, HPLC, GC, FTIR, and UV-Vis.
- Assist QC management with resolving Out of Specification results.
- Assist in evaluating new testing applications and instrumentation, either with developing new methods or adopting compendial methods.
- Assist in training new personnel.
- Follow current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) documentation guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required.
Analytical Scientist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a Chemistry related field
- 5-10 years of experience in validation and development
- Experience working in a GMP environment