Our global medical device client who is dedicated to improving patients’ lives by providing innovative therapies for the interventional treatment of vascular disease is in need of a Production Lead to join their fast-growing team in Milpitas, CA!
Pay Rate: $35/hr-$41/hr
- Plan daily crew/team assignments, lead shift activities and line crew; instill good teamwork attitude(s) amongst team / peers.
- Conduct direct report’s performance reviews with Supervisor support and provide coaching on development opportunities.
- Ensure production line training compliance and confirm that training for all assemblers working online is current.
- Operate and perform setup and control of production equipment.
- Train / coach employees on safety, GMP, quality and production standards, and new tasks or procedures.
- Train line assemblers to operate equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Manufacturing Experience (Medical Device Preferred)
- Experience working with small components, adhesives, and microscopes
- Experience working within a clean room environment
- Experience in a supervising/lead position