Our supplement manufacturing client is looking for a Bi-Lingual (Korean/English) Production Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and diverse team!
Pay: $55k-$70k (depending on experience)
Schedule: 1st shift
Type of Job: Direct Hire
What’s in it for you?:
- Health insurance
- PTO accrual
Production Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet daily production targets.
- Train/guide the Production Manager and Supervisors to input daily production outcome with the work hour, headcount and machine hours.
- Perform validation activities for daily production outcomes from Production Manager and Supervisor.
- Prepare documents needed for daily production.
- Prepare daily production reports.
- Monitor daily & monthly production closing activity (start, work in process, and finish production).
- Interact with production floor management daily to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiency or additional information as requested from production and warehouse.
- Identify points of inefficiency or potential disruptions and recommend solutions that can streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Production Analyst Requirements:
- Bi-Lingual: Korean/English fluent
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required).
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of ERP (SAP) system (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Required).