Mashine Operator/ Sifting
If you are seeking a opportunity to learn about specialty chemicals this is the position for you! A chemical manufacturer is seeking a Sifting/Machine Operator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in their company culture and work.
As a Machine Operator/Sifting, you will be the central resource in monitoring automation processes and troubleshoot machines during operations. This opportunity is perfect for a recent graduate that is eager to begin a career in manufacturing & production!
- Pay: $18/hr.
- Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Terms: Contract to Hire
- Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
- Observing all company, local, state, and federal safety and quality regulations.
- Reporting accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
- Working with other team members to complete the production process.
- Meeting physical requirements of the position, including walking, standing, or sitting for extended periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing, crouching, operating tools, and wearing safety gear.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with forklifts is a plus
- Understanding chemical processes is a plus.
- A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**