Senior Regulatory Specialist
Our flavors client seeks to add a Senior Regulatory Specialist to their South Plainfield, NJ site. The Senior Regulatory Specialist will be responsible for creating and supervising the creation of back panel nutritional and supplement panels for finished products for all development.
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Pay: $45-$50 per hour
- Create and supervise creation of all US back panel nutritional and/or supplement labels using the Genesis Labeling program, and train Regulatory personnel in learning this function.
- Create and supervise creation of all EU back panel nutritional and/or supplement labels for Canadian and international customers using the Genesis Labeling program, and train Regulatory personnel in learning this function.
- Create Data and Analysis sheets for international AZ customers and communicate information.
- Decipher/Troubleshoot consumer inquiries as it pertains to nutritional data for finished products.
- Communicate with salespersons to acquire appropriate information for various requests including but not limited to nutritional claims, nutritional values, TTB FID sheets for products of alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Submit, receive, and electronically file all documents related to U.S. TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau).
- Perform alcohol inventory for the TTB as it relates to quarterly drawback claims when necessary. (Backup for inventory management personnel as it pertains to alcohol.)
- Compile, submit and receive Alcohol drawback tax claims from the National Revenue Center.
- Provide development, instruction, and management of TTB program as it pertains to all submissions and tax drawback.
- Enter relevant raw material and finished product information into the company data base and verify that documents have been indexed correctly and can be recalled as needed.
- Create/write/edit internal SOPs for specialized procedures.
- Backup for customer surveys, customer document requests and supplier document requests.
- Assist the Regulatory Affairs Manager and team members with various regulatory issues/concerns as required for your area of expertise.
- Communicate and submit data files to the FDA and European gateway systems regarding flavors for E-Liquid used in non-tobacco nicotine products.
- Understand and execute SQF principles as they apply to this function and specifically for documentation and record keeping.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years related experience.
- 5 to 10 years in regulatory affairs
- Experience in Microsoft Software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle multiple assignments with limited time constraints
- Ability to manage cross functional and multiple projects fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail