Our company is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world.
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead in the areas of administration, infrastructure, and the development of efficiencies, process improvements and personnel.
Pay rate: $63-70K
- Direct Program operations, including inventory/stocking strategy.
- Develop a path to facility the workflow and strategies to manage a consistent and timely flow of inventory, in direct response to customer specifics and ship date requirements.
- Implement, oversee, and document the training of all AS9100 requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience related with sales, distribution, and inventory management.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100.
- Supply chain and logistics industries is a bonus.