QC Technician I
Exciting 3rd shift 18 month development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
Quality Control Technician
- Provide support for QC Chemistry analytical prelim, finished product and stability testing.
- Perform laboratory activities to support product testing, including record keeping, and instrument maintenance.
- Review laboratory data.
- Work independently following an approved protocol
- Function in a team enviornment
- Flexibility to work overtime as required by the aggressive project schedule
- Good technical writing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues to project lead and team
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry. HPLC experience preferred.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!