Subassembly Technician – Med Device
Work with a leading medical device manufacturing company that aids in aortic repair surgeries!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6a-2:30p
Type of Job: Temp to hire
Responsible for assembling, inspecting, and testing of medical devices.
- Visually inspect components with the aid of a microscope.
- Understand cosmetic and functional discrepancies, critical and non-critical areas to make pass/fail decisions.
- Perform in-process measurement using calipers, loading fixtures with digital readouts, electronic scale, or similar equipment.
- Perform and record various inspections e.g. visual and functional inspections, leak test, proof test, and peel tester.
- Work in clean room environment to clean, package and inspect product. Requires ability to move independently into or out of a clean room, special clothing provided.
- Operate vacuum furnace, vent cover application, heat sealing, ultrasonic and press equipment per written procedures. This requires monitoring and documenting results.
- High school diploma Required
- 2 years of experience working in manufacturing including assembly or inspection.
- Ability to use a microscope
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time