A leader in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution of medical devices and implantable tissues is looking for you! Our purpose is to develop simple, elegant solutions that address surgeons’ most difficult challenges in treating patients and deliver breakthrough technologies that have far-reaching impact, apply today!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 230 PM & Over time as needed
Pay: $20.50/ hr
Type of Job: Temporary (6 months); possibility to extend.
Final Assembly Technician’s daily tasks:
- Sew and assemble sewing cuffs to specification in a cleanroom environment.
- Inspect materials and components, in-process assemblies, and finished goods with aid of a microscope.
- Maintain production and inspection records.
- Assist with monitoring, cleaning, and testing cleanroom environment.
- Batch Components for the days Production.
- Work through a microscope for long periods of time
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of manufacturing assembly
- Preferred experience working within FDA & ISO manufacturing practices