QC Chemist II
Our QC Chemist opportunity is a great opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in innovation, improving the lives of people and animals, and helping the community!
Schedule: 2nd shift M-F 3:30p-11:30p
Location: Lancaster County
Pay: $55k-$88k (depending on experience)
Type of Job: Direct Hire
QC Chemist daily tasks:
- Perform stability and release testing of finished products and raw materials.
- Operate instrumentation such as balances, HPLC, GC, FTIR, and UV-Vis.
- Assist QC management with resolving Out of Specification results.
- Assist in evaluating new testing applications and instrumentation, either with developing new methods or adopting compendial methods.
- Assist in training new personnel.
- Follow current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) documentation guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required.
QC Chemist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field
- 1+ years of laboratory experience in a GMP facility.
- Experience with GC and/or LC.