If you are passionate about providing health care through diagnostic testing, then this opportunity is for you! Our client is a global healthcare company providing cutting edge diagnostic testing to make a difference! We are seeking an accessioner to join their growing team!
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Type of Job: 1 year; possibility to extend
Schedule: M-F, 3:30 PM – 12:30 AM
Job Description: Performs routine processing of specimens including blood, urine and tissue samples.
- Receives and process all specimens for clinical testing
- Manages clinical information within LIMS database
- Performs internal audits of clinical charts
- Collaborates with various departments to ensure testing accuracy
- High school diploma or GED required. AS or BS degree in biological sciences preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience.