Seeking a Research Technician for our client – a global pharmaceutical powerhouse.
Shift: Sunday-Thursday OR Monday-Friday, 4 PM – 12 AM
Type: Contract (1 year)
- Conduct a real-time flow cytometry assay in support of increased manufacturing process control and consistency in viral growth kinetics.
- Participate in the transfer of process analytical technologies (PAT) to cGMP manufacturing facilities, and support implementation and operations in the new PAT laboratory.
- Support routine laboratory operations, cleaning, supply ordering, and preventative maintenance.
- Support proactive process monitoring through assay and process data collection, GMP laboratory experiments (e.g., viral growth curves), etc.
- Characterize existing processes, identify key sources of variability, and identify potential process improvements.
- Conduct laboratory experiments to support technical investigations and implement sustainable long term solutions
- BS degree in a life science
- Up to 1 year of laboratory experience