Associate Med Tech III
Looking for a Certified Medical Laboratory Technician or Technologist to perform medical laboratory tests for diagnosis and treatments of diseases!
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46214
Type of Job: 1 year Assignment with possible extension/conversion
Schedule: 2nd shift
Pay: $29-$33/hr DOE
Perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices. Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
- B.S. in Science Related field Preferred, Associates Degree Required
- Medical laboratory Technology License or Medical laboratory Technician
- Pipetting and sample processing
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.