Quality Control Technician (1st Shift)
Seeking a QC Technician for our client – a global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare.
- Conduct product testing, including testing to support complaint investigations and stability verification.
- Generate product testing results reports.
- Review production batch records (DHR's) for accuracy and completeness in order to approve intermediate products for use in production.
- Review finished goods batch records.
- Report all deviations in these records and assures these have been addressed and resolved prior to issuing approval.
- Conduct spot-check inspections/audits of production operations Participate in the internal audit program.
- Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary.
- Decontaminate returned instruments in a Biohazard level II environment following standard operating procedure and documenting decontamination as required.
- Inspect returned instruments for damage, and performing basic investigation and documenting results prior to second level processing.
- Ability to follow Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practices (GMP and GLP).
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, technical, or equivalent area.
- QA experience in the medical device industry is preferred.