SAP Data Specialist – Pharma
SAP Data Specialist
Remote- working on PST
Duration of contract: 1 year
The major goal of this function is to carry out day-to-day operations related to master data maintenance within SAP. Furthermore, the individual will assist in the design and production of Supply Chain data reports.
- Create and maintain SAP Master Data elements such as Material Master, BOMs, Recipes, Production Versions, Business Partner, Vendor Master, Customer Master, etc.
- Provide Master Data support to cross-functional teams (e.g., Plan to Make, Procure to Pay, etc.).
- Steward Data Creation Workflow process.
- Maintain Data Creation forms, Dictionary and Training documents.
- Lead Periodic Data Review process and ensure SOP adherence.
- Enhance maturity and scope of existing Supply Chain Metrics through dashboard development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in science
- 2+ years of experience in using SAP for Master Data Business Processes.
- Expertise in S/4 HANA, SAP MDG, Python, SQL, and/or reporting tools (Tableau), is strongly desired.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry is preferred.