Sr. Research Analyst
Target Salary: $55-65K (wiggle room for the right candidate!)
Seeking candidates with LC-MS experience!
The Sr. Research Analyst will serve as subject matter expert (SME) and responsible for training, mentoring Jr. level scientists. You will participate in On-The-Job Training for new employees and Jr. level analysts as deemed necessary. You will perform lab activities in accordance with applicable Methods, Plans, SOPs/SWPs, GLP regulatory guidelines and 21 CFR Part 11 independently. Successfully conduct multiple study executions and completions within the time constraints while still maintaining the quality standards of the company. Recommend alternative methods for solving a problem. When necessary you will be requested to communicate directly with sponsors on behalf of Principal Investigator and presenting experimental results. Document work and maintain study documentation and lab records; assist with Plan and Report writing. SOP and other technical related document preparation and training.
Job Description Skills Experience
- Act of a subject matter expect. Troubleshoot, recommend alternative methods of solving a problem and assist in developing solutions to problems.
- Perform OJT training
- Successfully conduct multiple studies executions and completions within the time constraints while still maintaining the quality standards of the company.
- Comply and mentor analysts with GLP requirements, Methods, Plans and SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; comply with safety policies, comply with company policies.
- Ability to present experimental results during group meetings, management team and; when directed, interface with sponsors on behalf of PI. Prepare written summaries of work for presentation to clients.
- Participate and promote a cohesive team environment.
- Actively participate in lab improvement including operation efficiency.
- Professional communication (both oral and written) with team and management.
- Effective time management, organization, and teamwork skills as well as attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Assist in the quotation process; audit process; audit visits; client visits.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand and mentor GLP requirements, SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; safety policies and company policies.
- Proficient training skills.
- Manage lab equipment usage and maintain lab equipment appropriately for assigned tasks.
- Utilize scientific theory with proper skills
- Maintain quality execution and work.
- Proficient method development skills.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to proactively identify non-compliant issues in lab operations.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills; complete unit goals in a timely manner. (i.e. maintain timelines).
- Proficient in MS Office and to be adept at learning new systems.
- Bachelors required
- Minimum of 2+ years working in regulated laboratory environment performing bioanalysis sample processing, validation and conducting pre-study work independently with instrument hands-on experience of LC-MS/MS and/or UHPLC-UV; UHPLC-FD
- Preferred 5 years working in a GLP Bioanalysis laboratory environment performing bioanalysis sample processing, validation and conducting pre-study work independently with instrument hands-on experience of LC-MS/MS and/or UHPLC-UV; UHPLC-FD