If you are seeking a opportunity in a chemical lab that will offer the opportunity to grow this is the position for you! A chemical manufacturer is seeking Chemical Operators to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in providing cost-effective and responsive service to their clients!
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shifts available
Location: Rock Hill SC 29730
Pay: $18/hr + (Depending on experience)
Type of Job: Contract to Hire
Chemical Operator daily tasks:
- Load and unload raw materials, intermediates, and finished products into and out of process equipment.
- Operate a variety of process equipment, including reaction systems, distillation systems, filters, extractors, reactors, pumps, and centrifuges in compliance with prescribed operating procedures.
- Monitor and record reactions, noting changes in chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances.
- Adjust valves and controls to maintain system at specified temperature, pressure, and vacuum levels.
Chemical Operator Requirements:
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience