Looking for a Research Technician in Thousand Oaks, CA! You will join a biotechnology company creating a new class of targeted gene therapies for debilitating and life-threatening genetic disorders.
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Contract: 6 month contract only
- Follow and perform established protocols to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Record, analyze, and communicate experimental data.
- Maintain an electronic lab notebook.
- Communicate results in a clear and concise manner.
- Work within an Automation Lab environment using customized Hamilton Vantages.
- BA or BS in biology, genetics, biochemistry, biomedical engineering, or related fields.
- 1-3+ years wet lab experience, preferably within the biotech industry.
- Experience with high-throughput screening or a production atmosphere.
- Demonstrated experience with PCR and NGS.
- Sample Processing, Production, Quality Control, or Analytical Development Experience
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology: Next-Generation Sequencing, PCR, and nucleic acid purification.