Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Filling Technician to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge treatments and make a difference!
Duties: Shift- 2nd shift- -4pm to 2am but will train on 1st shift until 2nd shift opens.
- Operates general manufacturing equipment under close supervision in accordance with current GMPs or standardized procedures and within safety guidelines.
- Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail. Tasks to be completed may include aseptic filling of vials under sterile conditions, vial preparation and sterilization, capping of vials under non-sterile conditions, and general support activities related to filling.
- Operates general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOPs to complete tasks as noted above.
- Brings deviations in process protocols to supervisors attention.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Reviews and records physical inventory of stock items. Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Skills: must be able to stand for several hours to perform essential tasks.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 30-35 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those workers to encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Personal protective equipment usage is required. May involve work with hazardous materials.
- HS Diploma