Injection Molding Process Engineer
Exciting development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
- Develop and sustain optimum injection molding processes for medical manufacturing device components.
- Develop/build and document injection molding processes from ground up. New/Used Machines and Auxiliary Equipment, New Mold qualifications, Cross qualifications.
- Delivery of Projects from start to finish. Improve and troubleshoot molding processes.
- Validation IQ/PVS/OQ/PQ IM Machine operation (Nessei, Arburg, Husky, & Wittmann Battenfeld) Plastic experience required.
- Master Molder certification preferred.
- Decoupled Molding Principles Project Management Requires good communication, people skills to work well with other departments, customers.
- 10+ Year in Plastic Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to write technical reports and prepare and make effective presentations
- Engineering Degree a Plus but not required
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!