Product Safety and Regulations Analyst
A world-leading manufacturer of high-performance, natural-based specialty chemicals is seeking a Product Safety & Regulatory Analyst. The Product Safety & Regulatory Analyst is responsible for monitoring and interpreting changes to regulatory and statutory requirements, updating company policies and procedures to maintain continual compliance.
- OSHA HAZCOM 2012 and transport of Dangerous Goods knowledge and experience to create and publish GHS compliant SDS’s and labels.
- USEPA TSCA and Canada NDSL/DSL new chemicals registration and compliance, plus initiate other countries registrations as needed.
- Manages Hazard Communications program compliance for raw materials, products, and intermediates.
- Assist Quality Control in responding to customer questionnaires and issues product certifications such as global registrations status, food contact, TSCA Import, FDA and REACH statements.
- Initiating country specific regulatory action to register products as directed by the business team.
- Generating accurate products related documents such as Safety Data Sheets (SDS), product certification letters, completing customers questionnaires and agencies periodic reports.
- Reviewing and processing New Products Introduction (NPI), Experimental Sample System (ESS) and new raw materials requests for compliance with the regulatory requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Experience with North America (USEPA TSCA and Canada NDSL/DSL) and REACH chemicals registration and compliance.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
- Experience with SDS and label authoring software. Experience with IHS Sphera authoring software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Pesticides registration requirements as well as continued compliance and reporting will be a plus.
- Minimum 4-year Science degree preferably in chemistry, biochemistry or toxicology.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Product Safety and Regulatory related areas.