Quality Assurance Inspector I
A global leader of quality chemical products is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector. This is a great Contract to Hire opportunity to enjoy a respectful and supportive work environment.
Schedule: 3rd shift: Friday-Monday 8p-6a (4- 10 hour shifts)
Job Type: Contract to Hire opportunity!
- All aspects of quality assurance compliance in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ensure procedures are actively being followed
- Support Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in the plant
- Prompt ability to act on GMP observations
- Inform colleagues of GMP improvements
- Maintain a thorough audit log of GMP improvement opportunities
- Follow through with corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) on GMP program compliance
- Act as liaison and educator to quality compliance and continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or GED acceptable
- GMP experience in pharmaceutical or food safety
- Chemical Production background preferred.
- Ability to work in extreme cold and hot environments.
We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!