Quality Control Analyst III
Exciting 6+ Month development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
- Perform instrument preventive maintenance, performance verification per schedule and per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Perform instrument trouble shooting, support investigation per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Write or review validation protocols and technical reports.
- Write and take ownership for SOPs related to testing programs, laboratory operations and/or equipment operation, for validation projects, activities related to instrument qualification, for instrument lifecycle management include procurement, qualification, in-use, maintenance/calibration, performance review and retirement.
- Perform investigative testing to support laboratory investigations; participate in root cause analysis; lead and write laboratory investigations. Investigate laboratory quality issues and recommend sound corrective actions and resolution.
- Perform and review equipment calibration and maintenance; serve as instrument advocate.
- Lead laboratory initiatives or programs.
- Train analysts on internal procedures and test methods.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Act as an SME for critical processes and testing.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +16 yrs; Assoc.+10yrs; M.S.+0 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English 10 Years of Relevant Experience 2 Years of Demonstrated Leadership
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!