Final Packaging Technician
A leader in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution of medical devices and implantable tissues is looking for you! Our purpose is to develop simple, elegant solutions that address surgeons’ most difficult challenges in treating patients and deliver breakthrough technologies that have far-reaching impact, apply today!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 230 PM
Type of Job: Temporary (6 months); possibility to extend.
Final Packaging Technician’s daily tasks:
- Operate sterilization / autoclave equipment, DYMO LabelWriter printer, Pressure Recorder System, heat shrink oven, pouch sealing, and peel test equipment per written procedures. This requires monitoring and documenting sterilization results.
- Enter pertinent information into computer; originate documentation and Final Packaging Labels for product processing and traceability.
- Understand and adhere to line clearance practices by maintaining product identification and traceability.
- Keep work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition. Observe safety practices concerning self and others.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 2 years of experience in inspection or assembly or similar intricate hand work
- Understanding of FDA & ISO manufacturing practices