Seeking a Material Handler for our client, a global pharmaceutical powerhouse, renowned for their expertise in developing and manufacturing a wide array of world-class pharmaceutical drugs, life-saving vaccines, and innovative animal-health products.
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, media preparation, antigen inoculation and harvest, tissue culture preparation and harvest, filling vaccines, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Equipment setup and operation
- Must be able to lift/pull up to 50 lbs – physical abilities test will be required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree is plus, but not required