A leading global life sciences and healthcare company is seeking a Technologist V. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for continual growth and a chance to make a difference!
Schedule: All shifts available
Job Type: Contract to Hire
The Technologist will determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria. Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary.
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed.
- Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Science or MLT
- ASCP and/or AMT certification preferred
- 2 + years of Generalist Medical Technologist (CLS, MLS, MT)
- Covid and Flu vaccine requirement