The Ground Systems Division is made up of engineers, designers, technicians, supply chain experts, and program managers contracted by the US Government and commercial clients to develop unique solutions to solve challenges associated with the design and integration of uparmored commercial vehicles, associated equipment, mission payloads, and tactical tools. The Master Scheduler will be an integral part of the multi-disciplinary teams that we form around each project.
Our team-based approach means you will work side-by-side with, Program Managers, Engineers, Designers, Technicians, and other disciplines focused on successfully executing an integrated project plan resulting in delivering a specialized vehicle to a variety of customers on time and under budget. Your coworkers will range from recent graduates to those with 20+ years of experience in a variety of technical fields. The unique backgrounds and work experiences brought by each team member lends diversity to the design and integration process, resulting in superior designs and vehicles for our customers and an engaging work environment for us. In this position, you will gain exposure to all automotive systems across many diverse projects.
The successful candidate exhibits outstanding communication skills, is a creative problem solver, active collaborator, detail oriented, and self-motivated executor of tasks. They are expected to persistently pursue the best solution to challenging problems through application of their own skills and by seeking and leveraging the inputs of collaborators.
Some travel may be required (?10%).
- Working with Project Managers and our Production and Engineering Team Leads to create and maintain a feasible resource loaded integrated master schedule and builds plans across multiple programs in Primavera (P6), working with both individual project schedules and an integrated master schedule for the entire division.
- Collect and analyze data using Primavera P6 with a high level of independence and regularly exchange information with a variety of internal resources. The successful candidate will also be able to use Microsoft Project (MP) and be able to import MP files into Primavera (P6).
- Responsible for all Oracle Database Management / Maintenance including Oracle downloads for fixes, upgrades, security updates, adding / removing users, managing the renewal of the enterprise subscription, etc.
- Works with extended team to create forecasts to analyze labor needs in future months resulting in capacity plans and resource utilization forecasts.
- Establishes and coordinates integrated master schedules and departmental workflows to establish sequence and operations to meet business timeframes and deadlines.
- Report critical path, constraints and risks to project management and senior leadership.
- Train PMs and other supporting personnel on P6 and Microsoft Project as needed for our teams to successfully use these tools and resultant data to successfully manage our programs.
- Supports proposal activities through developing notional schedules and Gantt charts.
- Collaborates with our Production and Supply Chain team to keep schedule current and identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Proven experience succeeding in an environment where attention to details is critical and ability to easily pivot between projects and tasks when called upon.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED
- Experience creating and maintaining individual and integrated schedules in Primavera (Oracle EPPM/P6) at an advanced level.
- Experience creating and maintaining individual schedules in Microsoft Project.
- 7 years experience creating and executing schedules in a complex development and production environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills and proven ability to manage details.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects. Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external resources.
- Experience working in an MRP/ERP system such as Oracle, Deltek, Costpoint, or SAP.
- Ability to handle multiple job assignments with different stakeholders simultaneously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven results.
- Requires a bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience and 5 – 8 years of experience with the development and implementation of integrated master scheduling.
- Willingness and ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
- 15 years experience working in a complex production environment.
- Experience using Planisware Project Management Software, Power BI and Microsoft Office Software (Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Earned Value Management knowledge and experience or Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP) certification.
- PMP certification.
- Experience creating and maintaining integrated schedules in Microsoft Project.
- A current DoD Top Secret Security clearance.