Sr Manufacturing Technician
New Opportunity in Morrisville, NC working for a leading organization focusing on customizable and innovative solutions for analytical progress, experimental to marketable sterile and oral solid manufacturing, packaging, microbiology, cGMP biostorage, environmental monitoring, and pharmaceutical support.
You will accountable for results in a fast-paced environment and is responsible for production of drug products for delivery and clinical trials. You will operate the manufacturing processing equipment by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and batch records in accordance with regulatory agencies and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). Responsible for employing acceptable techniques while working in manufacturing environments and demonstrating proficiency in all department procedures, and mentoring new technicians, by providing work instruction and overseeing assignments.
- Following, training,& overseeing SOPs and cGMPs to perform assigned duties and tasks, documenting activities in real time, & more.
- Performs and oversees manufacturing technologies and operation of manufacturing and material handling equipment.
- Performs in-process testing, weight checks, component counting and basic math calculations, and performing cleaning of rooms, tools, and equipment.
- Provides work instruction and oversees daily work assignments in the absence of the supervisor as needed.
Manufacturing Technologies for Sterile Liquids:
- Equipment and component preparation and sterilization
- Aseptic filling
- Visual inspection
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED with 5 years of related experience required.
- cGMP or prior work experience in a regulated environment required.
- Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO experience required.
- Proficiency in aseptic processing and manufacturing operations using filling machines, filtration equipment, autoclaves, and semi-automatic inspection machines
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**