R&D Technical Manager
Research and Development Manager – Onsite in Washington County, Ohio
Competitive Pay, Benefits, and Relocation Package – Excellent Organization offering Career Growth!
Our client, a global leader in chemical and polymer development, is looking for a Chemical Engineering professional with technical supervisory experience to join their growing team, focused on new process and product development.
- Technical management across the project portfolio; covers milestones, timelines, resource allocation, capabilities, strategic decisions, and more
- Develop strong technology competencies within teams to support the functional organization projects within assigned areas.
- Resolve issues, understand timeline impacts, and monitor progress monthly including budget.
- Ensure proprietary technology and intellectual property protection for developed technology and fit within strategy.
- Engage actively in interactions with internal and external customers, partners, and universities.
- Support manufacturing and business projects to improve safety, quality and other business objectives.
- Personnel manager for dedicated team of engineers, scientists and technicians (performance management, personnel development plans, etc.).
- Bachelor/Master degree in Chemical Engineering or related field plus 8-10 years’ experience supervising technical staff (OR)
- PhD. in Chemical Engineering or related field with 3-7 years’ experience supervising technical staff
- Demonstrated managerial or supervisory experience over technical team (required)
- Must be able to explain, in detail, the engineering and scientific basis of an experimental approach to internal and external clientele.