Maintenance Technicians- SWING SHIFT
Seeking a Maintenance Technician to assist in troubleshooting of encapsulation machinery with a growing Nutraceutical company!
This company offers Amazing Benefits and opportunity for growth!
Pay: $23-$35/hr DOE
Schedule: M-F 1pm – 9:30pm, Weekend Flexibility
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
SUMMARY: Performs set up, assist, operate, and repair work on various equipment associated with encapsulation processing and packaging
- Diagnose and prioritize problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust machinery
- Perform prioritized and scheduled maintenance repairs
- Troubleshoot all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic systems using test instruments when necessary
- Diagnose sources of failure or downtime, identify and correct to avoid unnecessary or repeated downtime.
- Understand basic facilities and infrastructure (chillers, boilers, plumbing, electrical, HVAC) requirements and operating conditions,
- Perform inspections following cGMP requirements.
- Maintain inventory and work completion records and logs
- Comply with all Departmental policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of mechanical experience
- Experience with food processing and packaging equipment preferred.
- Experience with PLC Machinery, Conveyor, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Gearbox/Motor repairs preferred,
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical manuals
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short, Critical, Life and Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance-Based Reviews for yearly Merit Increase eligibility
- 120 Hours of Paid Vacation (separate bank from PTO)
- 401k Matching and Education Assistance Program
- 5% Annual bonus (granted per company goals)
- COSTCO Membership